Hi we are making some modifications to GOOGLE ANALYTICS tracking that we need to add to a wordpress account. Basic GA has been setup already - now we're doing some additional custom work that includes:
1) tracking a button based on a class HTML setting (vs "/button" -- see [login to view URL]).
- we've setup steps 1-2 and need help w step 3
2) creating a duplicate tracking code and placing it on website so that we can have an additional GA property tracking same currently tracked website.
3) looking at our existing GA codes (we just dropped in) and optimizing those - our current placements may not be ideal
4) assessing our use of GA tags vs Google Tag Manager
This is a fairly short project we'll be prepared to start immediately. You must be credentialed in GA and GTM and have positive past experiences. You will be expected to make/explain recommendation and then guide us during placement on WPress - or we may give to you access to implement yourself.
NOTE: I immediately got 3 responses to this - and will disregard them. To be clear, if your proposal does not specifically mention the needs we've laid out in the description, we will consider your proposal SPAM and eliminate it from consideration.
Therefore, we encourage you have read and at least added some language that indicates you understand (and perhaps have some experience) with what we're trying to achieve.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $228 på dette job
Relevant skills: adwords & analytic certified professional PPC Expert SEM Expert Facebook Marketing Expert having 5+ professional experience in digital agency GTM (Google Tag Manager) Tagging Expert