We have developed gmail addon using google scripts (that gives an out of office reply, original specification for this gmail addon is attached) that is in the process of being published but the developer is no longer with us. We need you to do the following:
1. Because the addon requests access to restricted api scopes, we need you to review the scopes requested by the add on and verify which ones are needed for the function of the addon.
2. We need you to advise if there is a way to make this addon work with out requesting restricted api scopes. If so you are to alter the add on script accordingly and then test it to make sure it works
3. Advise on how to monetize add on
Original response from google below
“Your project hosts a Gmail add-on that is requesting access to one or more restricted API scopes.
We recommend that you request access to add-on specific scopes only. If you agree with our recommendation, you can update the scope(s) listed for your project on the OAuth Consent Screen of the Google API Console. Then click Submit for verification.”
1. Experience developing google scripts
2. Experience developing google addons for gmail or chrome
3. Preferably you also have experience monetizing addons/projects
If you are successful with this project then we will use you for another gmail addon project we need developing after this one is complete.