I need to describe by references in computer science view how we can make sure that the following GDPR requirement can be check that it is exist in mobile healthcare applications, explaining by examples, draws or using conditional if.. else statements :
• Explicit Consent (Article 7) The consent should be Freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous.
• To have more understanding of this requirement we have to understand how we can make sure this requirement is satisficed in the existing mobile healthcare system. The user when he/she wants to download the medical app to use it in their smart phone this consent should appear first. It should explain about the app and what the goal of it and who can access the health data if he agrees he can use the app. The consent could in different method such as email , electronic forms or uploaded scanned document.
• Right to rectification (Article16) The right to correct data that saved or used.
• User right to be forgotten (Article 17). Users should be able to request that their entire data history is deleted and removed from all records.
• Right to restrict processing (Article 18) Prevent the companies from doing something with user data without the user permission or knowledge.
• Privacy protection by design and by default (Article 25) : Developers should insure privacy through all stages of their project or applications lifecycle.
• Data Breach Notifications (Article 33): within 72 hours of knowing that the breach happens.
• Data Protection Officers (controller) (Article 39). The job of the officer is to inform ,advise , monitor compliance with this Regulation and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
explaining by examples, draws or using conditional if.. else statements