Please only bid if you are able to work and agree to the following: Work 40 hours a week at $5.00/hour (USD) with the potential to make up to $8.00/hour (USD) if you're hard working and honest.
Please answer the following:
1) Are you a member of [login to view URL]
2) How many years of Drupal programming experience do you have? Please note: I'm asking about developing custom modules or knowledge of Drupal hooks and reverse engineering existing modules.
3) Are you honest and hard working?
4) Are you dedicated and promise to focus on only my project?
1) Upload to a private GIT server where daily code review occurs.
2) Follow Drupal coding standards. Please note: If you're unaware of Drupal coding standards, please don't apply.
3) Use professional IDE tool(s) such as XDebug, programming locally. Do not use dpm().
4) To emphasize, please be honest.
5) Speak/write fluent English.
1 freelancer byder i gennemsnit $5 på dette job
HI, sir I have mastered MVC idea in backend such as drupal zend, cakephp, laravel and frontend(dhtml, bootstrap, typescript...) This is my answer about your ask. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] 1 years [login to view URL] [login to view URL] If you give Flere