We have started this portal to introduce riders to drivers (free platform to join)
What we're looking for:
An experienced full stack developer to help kick-start/build on our taxi booking platform running on LAMP server. We need someone to work on the development of this portal. The project is based on Debian, LAMP server, PHP, Laravel, Node.JS, Mysql. We already have a working script that could be implemented which looks like 90% complete for our purposes but will need modification to match our needs. (You can checkout the solution at the following link [login to view URL] )
Following are the requirements;
1. We want an application like [login to view URL]
2. Onboard drivers can bid for the selected location depends on the distance, and passengers can name their price as well and choose any driver between them for service.
3. The application is integrated with geofencing, every driver can select a geographical area for the work.
4. The website should be responsive and should work great on mobile devices as well.
We need the following deliverables:
- Portal needs to be completed and functional by 45-60 days time
- Android app is also included in this script which needs to be modified for our needs by 70days
- We do not have ios app yet, that can be discussed separately no timeline on that yet.
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Debian, LAMP server, PHP, Laravel, Node.JS, Mysql, mongodb, firebase, google maps, Kotlin, Swift, bootstrap, Angular, MEAN stack, unit tests, version control, APIs
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on. We will consider freelancers that has previous taxi booking web/app development. Thank