- 3+ years experience with PHP. You've written code that is not only secure but scales to a large number of users.
- Experience with Laravel.
- Production experience with MySQL. You've designed database schemas with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
- Experience working with large amounts of frequently updated data, and designing efficient schemas, is a plus.
- Experience with Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, and/or OpenResty. You've built apps on a LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS. Angular.js and/or Node.js experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub. You've collaborated with other developers on a project on GitHub.
- Experience using Linux systems. You're comfortable using the command line to troubleshoot issues on a server.
- Experience with AWS. You've built apps that run and scale in AWS.
- Understanding of common web vulnerabilities. You're able to identify vulnerabilities through code reviews.
- Experience with WordPress. You've written custom code that utilizes the WordPress API.
- A keen interest in infosec. Credentials like Security+, CISSP or other is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of other languages a strong plus.
Please attach your resume link to your bid.