We are looking for professionals whose ideas, experiences and ambitions can a make a difference. New software engineer's graduates are invited to apply for the work at hand; Graduates with Masters are preferred.
• Interface with other developers of your team remotely
• Interpret requirements and provide recommendations on how to implement.
• Full lifecycle development process including design,
Development, testing and implementation of moderate to Advanced complexity sites
• Must perform SEO optimization,
On Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
• Understanding requirements of email marketing software and be able to sync databases and transfer all of it into
one central data-base.
Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required.
The applicant will be responsible for developing and adding new functionality if needed in a group setting or alone.
Understanding of API feed processing for import and export of content, (PHP and Apache configuration)
knowledgeable in HTML / CSS, CMS Word-press, Joomla layouts and slicing Photoshop (Photoshop to HTML) / and Corel Draw.
The Professionals in Database, or back-end Developer will need to be well versed in developing Database, PHP knowledge, and if knowledge of Caché, NoSQL DB, Java,. NET, C + +, XML, Web, would be a plus.