You would also need to know and familiar with:
• SCORM standard, to ensure consistency and compatibility with regards to data transferred between a SCORM package and Moodle.
• MySQL, to build a reference table for those additional data not uploaded according to SCORM standard.
• HTML and XML to format the report look & feel according to the requirement.
• The Moodle database structure, to know what and where to extract and how to link the datasets.
• The Moodle development guide to package the plug-in according to the standard defined.
In short, the plugin would:
• Extract the SCORM compliant data uploaded and stored in a Moodle database.
• Link the data extracted with the reference table.
• Display the superset of data specific to user, SCORM package and attempt in the desired format.