I already have the website operational. I have 1 page updated with some functionality.
This website is a football pool for my friends for NFL games. On a normal week there are say 16 games , the coaches have a team name , coach name and email address. If there are 16 games , then they will pick the winner of each of the 16 games and assign a point value representing how confident you are they will win. You can only use each point 1-16 once only so on this example if you get them all right you would get 136 points. When they make their picks here , they get an email from my page and gives them their picks that they made so they have a confirmation of their picks.
Here is what the page does:
1) This page is my page where the person picks his winners and and when they submit it it saves the data to a text file.
2) The player selects his team name, puts his name and his email address in the boxes.
3) The page writes their filled-out picks to a text file with Team name, Coach , email , game 1 team, game 1 confidence points, game 2 team, game 2 confidence points ...... tiebreaker, date and time of submission.
My page is pretty simple and fairly nice looking, I would like a few updates to the page.
1) The points counter code doesn't display correctly (not sure why, it worked before). This displays the person's point total in real-time to give the person an idea how many points they used already.
2) I want the page to calculate what his total points are (see #1) with what his total points should add up to, if it doesn't add up correctly then tell them they need to check their numbers. So, if there are 16 games , they need to rank the games 1 for least confident the team will win up to 16 for most confident. .. so on a week where there are 16 games all his points added together should add up to 136. Some weeks only have 13, 14, 15 or 16 games , maybe even less due to the possibility of covid. Don't let them submit their picks unless the points are correct. If they have 2 7-point games i want it to tell them that they have too many 7-point games.
This page is currently written in HTML / ASP
This project is definitely on the more simpler side so bid accordingly.
A decent web programmer will have this done really quickly., current code is very easy to read.