1. Enable users to set their password from the login screen. Currently, users are able to enter a password, but it is not captured and they have to set the password when they receive the confirmation email
2. Change the logo of the login screen, the forgot password screen, the register screen to [login to view URL]
3. Remove / bypass the Welcome to Unifize (Dashboard / Logout) screen from appearing anywhere. User should be directed immediately to download page after login
4. Remove the Download/Dashboard icons at the top of the screen
5. Realign the position of the search so it is aligned with the right hand side of the table and is the same height as the drop down menu. Other spacing and changes to be done as per the attachment
6. If the user is not logged in, the top right green button on the menu should be named SIGN UP (nb not Sign Up or Log In) and should direct to [login to view URL]
7. If the user IS logged in, the top right green button should say LOGOUT (nb not Log Out)
- ENSURE THAT ALL THE ABOVE IS WORKING PROPERLY ON A MOBILE AND DESKTOP!!!
- ENSURE THAT YOU BACKUP ALL YOUR WORK BEFORE UPLOADING OR CHANGING ANYTHING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA LEADING TO REWORK!!!