Following up on the Fastener Calculator plugin customization that you completed recently, we would like to fine tune the design. In addition, there is a shortcode conflict in our shopping cart that needs to be fixed.
Starting with a more intuitive customer interface for entering measurements:
Currently, a customer with 1 or 2 windows needs to delete 1 or 2 empty rows before they can calculate results. This is confusing for some customers, so we need to make the data entry interface more intuitive:
1. Remove 2nd and 3rd empty rows.
2. Add a green plus sign button to the end of each row. Customer will click the plus button to add another row (and click the minus button to remove rows).
3. Change wording in the ‘Add Another Field’ button to ‘Add More Windows or Skylights’ and make the button full width. Button should shrink and grow, depending on screen size.
Here are a couple other desired layout changes on the calculator page:
4. Change ‘Get Result by Email’ to ‘Get Results by Email’ and make that line full width by widening the email field. Email field should shrink and grow, depending on screen size.
5. Make ‘Click Here to Calculate Results’ button full width with larger text. Button should shrink and grow, depending on screen size.
If customers do not enter any of Width, Height, or # of Units, we would like the error message edited:
6. Big and bold error message at top of page. Currently, the red text error message is easily missed since the red text blends in with page headings. A yellow highlight background or a flashing border or some other way to get attention would help.
7. When error message is triggered, we also want yellow highlight in the location of the error, the page scroll to the error, and the cursor positioned in the field where the error is. For example, if Height is missed on one row, the error message will be triggered and the Height field that is missing will show yellow highlighted background, screen will scroll to that location, and the cursor will be in the Height field ready for the customer to enter the missing value.
Data feed for MailChimp with calculations and email addresses:
There are several options for importing contacts to MailChimp… not sure what your preference is, but here are a couple options:
MailChimp RESTful API:
[login to view URL]
Zapier MySQL to MailChimp:
[login to view URL]
8. Create data feed with same details as the current data spreadsheet download. Each time a customer does a calculation with email an email address entered, the data feed must update MailChimp.
When shortcode [EZC] is used on product pages that use Gravity Forms, the Add to Cart button does not work:
9. Troubleshoot shortcode on this test product page: [login to view URL] Determine what is causing the conflict and fix it.
10. Design naked url option so we can use an iFrame on the product pages (instead of shortcode).
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $538 på dette job
hello, i read your project description , i can do all your work which you want , please come on chat so we can discuss more about your work ,thank you .