I want to develop a website that offers online events and Product Marketing and Promotion solution aimed at maximizing your event or products presence across a number of platforms.
To be Modeled around [login to view URL] and [login to view URL], this website will primarily allow users to register and post their press release or event fliers for free. This means it can do everything and function like [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] except that it can allow event fliers to be posted as well as a written press material.
In addition to this, users will have the option to purchase additional services to give them more leverage. Such additional services would include: SELL TICKET ONLINE, EMAIL MARKETING, SMS MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, LISTING ON SEARCH ENGINES.
Now what would make this different from the PRWEB and PRNEWSWIRE is the ability to allow members to create an event page and SELL their ticket on our page as well as the OFFERING of services such as BULK SMS, EMAIL BLAST etc.
To be modelled after [login to view URL], this option will provide the following additional features:
• Ability to Sell Tickets online and Get Paid. Users collect sales directly to their bank account as tickets are sold using gateway like Stripe or WEPAY.
• Generate Leads and Convert Them to Sales
• Integrate with MailChimp for advanced email marketing
• Download buyer data for direct marketing
• Customize discount codes for each ticket type you sell
• Social media discount campaigns just for people who share your event on Facebook and Twitter
• Facebook Comments tool boosts engagement and sharing on event sales page
• Re-target and re-market with Google AdWords and AdRoll integrations
• Ability for users to brand and customize tickets with their own text and graphics
• Real-time reports
• Export buyer data locally or through the MailChimp integration
• Integrates with Google Analytics for additional analysis
• Creation of Event Scorecard tool that enables users to see how well they’re using the marketing tools in their Event
• Individual dashboard for every registered user so as to make adjustments when needed
• Attendalytics allows you to compare your event to other similar events so you can find ways to improve Use Ticket Buyer Buzz
• Add a Remind Me feature
• Ability toTrack your Activities and record offline ticket sales
103 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $935 på dette job
Hello, our full stack team of web developers can create the website for ecommerce for you - but can you provide us with the details? We are looking forward to hearing from you Webcapitan team
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks