I have an Esignal EFS file. I'd like to enhance it further - I need the following, assume the EFS I currently have [which is legally free and downloaded from esignal forums:-
[login to view URL]
Now, this is called rainbow Oscillator - let's call this indicator "rainbow" [in the above EFS code this is "nRainbowOsc"]. Here' what I want
1. raninbow2 = 30 period Exponential Moving average over the above rainbow oscillator
2. rainbow3 = 30 period Exponential Moving average over rainbow2
3. rainbow4 = 81 period Exponential Moving average over rainbow
4. If rainbow2 crosses ABOVE rainbow3 - I'd like to see a Blue [upwards] Arrow on the price chart just under the bar where this cross over happened.
5. If rainbow2 crosses BELOW rainbow3 - I'd like to see a Red [downwards] Arrow on the price chart just above the bar where this cross over happened.
6. If rainbow2 is Positive [i.e., > 0] then the Price Bars should be colored Blue and if
rainbow2 is Negative [ie.., <0] then the price bars should be colored Red.
7. A ribbon at the bottom which is based on rainbow4. A Red color if rainbow4 is negative and a green color if it's positive.