Integration with system/service of Ebay.
- Import/export of goods
- Import/export of orders
- Import/export of sales documents
- Import/export of contractor
System is supposed to download and upload data, documents etc. with Ebay system without the obligation to log in directly into it. To do so it should use API or other methods of communication, if Ebay shares such methods.
In assumption Module should integrate directly with Ebay system, so it is possible to serve sale directly by the means of the module.
We have also detailed requirements specified in a word file, so we will share it after reaching out to you.
Technical requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Php 7.2
- Postgresql 10
- Separate pattern for database for module
- L5 - Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
- [login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API
- Frontend must be done in React, we will provide you a set of prepared components. Our system frontend is programmed in React. You will get components for this module (e.g. forms/tabs/inputs/tables etc.) with those you will be able to program frontend for this package. We will also provide you a module as a example, so you could treat it as a pattern when creating frontend. Exact documentation which explains the functionality and installation process of the package should be presented in README file.
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you need to use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2228 på dette job
Hello dear How are you? I read your proposal carefully and i am very interested in your job I have good experience in eBay, Laravel, MySQL, PHP, I will satisfy you before your deadline Best regards