(1) There are test items in our opencart website and they will need to be removed before starting work.
(2) The copy over tool, OpenCart eBay Importer, needs to be modified for categories. This tool will pull/copy over about 5000 eBay listings to our new opencart website. All of our eBay listings are in specific eBay store categories and we have made the exact same categories on our opencart website. Currently the tool "OpenCart eBay Importer" will copy over eBay listings to our OpenCart website but will not put them in the exact same store categories on our website. We need the tool to be modified so it will place the items in the correct opencart website categories.
(3) The freelancer will modify the opencart website shipping. We need to be able to assign a flat shipping price to each category. This shipping price may need to be changed in the future so there will need to be a settings area for this. An example of shipping prices would be all items in the category "T-Con Boards" will get a flat shipping price of $6.95 , all items in the category "Main Boards" will get a flat shipping price of $9.95 . There will be thousands of items and it would be too much work to edit each item individually so we need flat shipping prices assigned to different categories.
(4) Freelancer will write PHP code and install it on our website that will check the eBay API so that every time one of our eBay listings sells then inventory on our opencart website gets knocked down by one in quantity.
(5) After the OpenCart eBay Importer is modified the freelancer will run the tool and make sure all of the listings copy through to the opencart website correctly and into the correct categories.
(6) We have a working website on our server that we call "The eBay database" and it is written in PHP. This website eBay database keeps track of all of our eBay listings that are currently running and that have ended over the last few years. Every time an eBay lister in our office is finished making a new eBay listing the lister goes to our eBay database website and enters the eBay iD number and the website scrapes the eBay title and price and keeps track of what lister in our office made the eBay listing. We will need an option added to this eBay database website that the lister can pick the opencart website category for the new eBay listing to go copy into and with the correct category flat rate shipping. The freelancer will write a script to copy the eBay listing through to our opencart website or use the "OpenCart eBay Importer" somehow.
(7) We will wait one or two days and watch/test that everything is working correctly. We have 10 - 20 sales a day on eBay so it will be easy to see that everything is working and that quantity on the opencart is being deducted correctly.
Note: Our company lists items on eBay. The listings are fixed listings and not auction type eBay listings.