We are looking to hire someone to help us with software programme that will will essentially be designed to find profitable Amazon items to sell on eBay, as well as monitor price fluctuations on Amazon & keep track of the listing/stock.
This program needs to mainly work on the Amazon UK and eBay UK websites. But if we would like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] website too.
In order to achieve this we need the programme to be able to apply the following method:
1. Enter an eBay seller's username who is already mirroring Amazon listings to eBay. For example the UK eBay user: xa-electronics
2. Scrape their eBay listings (using search criteria), and find the corresponding Amazon listings.
3. Display the following data in columns:
How many sold (on eBay)
How many watching (on eBay)
Profit after Fees
The fees should be a percentage that can be changed in the program.
4. The following search options/criteria should be available:
1. Min/Max Profit After Fees
2. Min/Max Ebay Sales
3. Min/Max Amazon Price
4. Search Only Active Listings or Only Listings with Sales
5. Monitor Amazon Price. There should be a button to click to check the latest prices from Amazon. Another check that needs to be done is whether it is Amazon FBA or Sold by Amazon. You should be able to favourite or save Amazon items you want to monitor. And the program will tell you if these items have risen or fallen in price.
5. Export Amazon all necessary product listing details to a CSV. This export must have the full URL's of every photo for that product on the amazon listing. I do not need an eBay import feature to create listings. I will do this manually with the exported data from the CSV file.
6. Be willing to work on other small tweaks to get it right for my needs that may not be listed in the description (these will be reasonable adjustments if there are any).
7. Gurantee updates and support the program for the first 3 months so it continues to work with Ebay and Amazon changes. This does not mean add new features. This means if the program stops working as it is meant to after finishing, most likely due to Amazon or eBay changing something on their website, you need to fix it in the first 3 months. After 3 months, I will pay for your support.
8. Scrape amazon search results. Then copy the amazon product listing title into eBay as an exact search. Then scrape items that have sold more than 1 with the eBay price and URL. (This is basically an alternative more advanced search than using an eBay seller ID).
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $269 på dette job
Hi there.. I have read your project details completely and willing to do it for you... Check my recent reviews for our quality work on on time delivery Please inbox and we can discuss about project...
hi , this is Sid . I am a software developer since 2012 . By working there I have gathered much knowledge in c, c++, Python , scrapping , Java , Android . So , I can do this work very easily