Program to integrate amazon and ebay.
I am looking for a program that will be hosted that will provide the following functionality:
1. One click send order from ebay to be fulfilled by amazon.
Amazon provides the ability to fill multichannel orders through fba. This program will show a list of my unshipped ebay orders and provide a button I can click that will send the order to amazon to fil with fba. The program will show me the fees to fill with fba.
2. Sync qty/inventory control between amazon and ebay.
This program will show me a list of all my ebay and amazon listings. It will provide me a place to enter my real stock. And a place to enter the stock I want listed on ebay and the stock for amazon (merchant fulfilled). The program will keep the stock on amazon at that amount. When an order is placed on amazon or ebay it will update each other as needed.
3. Auto list from amazon to ebay.
This program will show me a list of my amazon listings and with one click I will be able to list on ebay an item from amazon. The program will have to extract the title, image, description, and bullets from the amazon listing and generate a proper ebay listing.
4. Net Income Sales report program updated.
I have a program that generate net income reports from my ebay sales that needs to be updated. You can see the program at esp8266.co.
This program provides reports that calculate the net income per a specified date range per each item. There are two options per ebay item number and per SKU.
I need the following updates:
1. When a buyer purchases qty more than 1. The app is evidently calculating the income based on the listed price. Should not do that. It should pull from the “total”. My research indicates that using <PaymentOrRefundAmount currencyID="USD"> from the ebay xml will give the actual total.
2. Shipping should never be calculated as a fee
3. Returns need to be figured into net income.
There may be a shipping fee charged to ebay for the return label.
Final value fee will be refunded.
4. There should be another column on the first report for total quantity sold.
5. There should another column on the first report with a link to the actual ebay listing.
6. The bottom of the columns should should show totals.
7. The report by SKU needs the small green button like the report by item number.
8. The detailed reports should have the title of the ebay item.
9. The ebay token needs to received in a way that its not hard coded.
Ebay provides a way for developers to create apps that ask the user to enter username and password and the app receives the token. [login to view URL]
10. The app should not pull every time the data from ebay. I want a database that will hold all the data. The app will generate reports with the data in the database. There will be a sync button that will pull all new transactions to the database.
11. I need security. The needs a login screen with a username and password.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1064 på dette job
Hi there Thank you for inviting bid on your project. I can do the same for you. Just wonder whether you are dropshipping or got your own inventory. Thanks Rinsad