We are a startup , creating Mobile responsive website with mattermost Multiple Chat forums API integration and want Android & IOS Application to be developed also using cross platform technology
Please provide the CMS / CSS support for website and app need to be updated together automatically ...
- Knowledge of API and web-service (REST, SOAP) design, coding and implementation
- Experience with AWS
- Design and build APIs/Webservices that scale
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
- UX interface will be in English and Arabic ( we can get you help for text conversion in Arabic)
1. Integrate chat groups APIs with document ,notes , photo , video sharing options
2. Create drop down list of all country - city – groups-subgroups wise drop down menu to create chat groups
3. Documents, notes , photos to be stored into respective database server (AWS / Mysql) for future use
4. Social media enabled login with profiling of the users
5. Advertisers console on websites to post ads
6. saparate login for admin , end users and advertisers
Mattermost is “Slack-compatible, not Slack-limited”, supporting a superset of Slack’s incoming and outgoing webhook integrations, including compatibility with existing Slack integrations. From your existing Slack teams, you can import users, public channel history and even theme setting colors into Mattermost.
Mattermost is written in Golang and React, and ships stable compiles releases monthly on the 16th under an MIT license.
Installs in one-line with Docker, and many install guides are available (including native installs to Ubuntu and Debian, as well as Docker, Cloud Foundry, Heroku installers).
You need to install the Mattermost application on AWS EC2 Linux server and customise / develop API to integrate with other applicationslike , Hubot, Giphy, Jenkins, GitLab, SVN, RSS/Atom and LDAP servers.