We are looking to create website in Drupal 8 with a concept similar to ([login to view URL]) with a responsive and fresh design.
• Capability to use rich text editor when creating content
• Gurmukhi and English Content
• Ability to give specific users access to manage their pages and content (Library, School, Karseva etc)
Pages (in no specific order):
1. Home Page – Responsive theme with all required elements
2. Events Calendar Page – Upcoming, Present and Past events, integrate Sikh Events using Sikh(Mool Nanakshahi) calendar
3. Gurmat School – Mission statement, Goals, Calendar, Regular Schedule, Student registration, Gurmat Camp Form, Student-Parent Portal, Student Parent Handbook
4. Kar Seva - Mission Statement, Sevadars, Various Teams, Open Gurdwara Projects and their status,
5. Sikhism – Sikh History, Philosophy, Rehat Maryada
6. Gurdwara Services – Sikh Prayers, Sikh Wedding, Funeral services
7. Donations Page – Links to Paypal with dropdown list of causes, List of Donors(?)
8. Volunteer Page – Patrons will be able to register for various open projects by registering online. Details shall be sent to concerned in-charge’s email address.
9. Media Gallery – Audio baanis, Videos, Photo Gallery,
10. Library – Interface to mlasservices for finding a book, Book Reviews, library events, Vision-Mission, Reading Groups, Book review guidelines
11. Hukamnamah Page – Today’s hukamnama with English & Gurmukhi translation
12. Community Resources Links – External URL Links
13. Contact Us info with Map Directions
14. Management Page
15. Newsletter Subscription
Events Section :
• Standardize event thumbnail sizes
• Ability to put single event that is celebrated on multiple days.
• Ability to post events to Gurdwara Facebook page.
• Validity of update based on from and to date. Currently there is only one date which we specify as end date.
• Ability to upload newsletter PDF, articles, brochures (library) to a repository for later retrieval.
• Integrate Mailchimp with the site for running newsletter campaigns from within the Gurdwara site.
Bookings module & Calendar:
• Enable patrons to book events (langar, Anand Karaj, Paath etc.) from the site where the calendar shall allow them to see open / busy slots. The bookings data is to be pushed to the MSoffice365 account being used currently.
• After a program booking request is submitted, there needs to be an approval step by events-in-charge upon whose approval the patron shall be sent an email asking him to make the online (Paypal) / offline payment within a stipulated time-period. Once payment is made send the patron a confirmation message with relevant links needed for the event [login to view URL] of agreement, Langar samagri list etc.
• Ability to add docs viz. agreement terms, dos/dont’s for different programs and outreach events to apprise the patrons.
• Ability for a patron to share the event booked @ SRS site on Facebook or other media
• Display automatically all day events to calendar based on Nanakshahi calendar.
• Custom form for Paypal donation and print friendly receipt from site. And not redirect user to PayPal site.
• Ability for admin to write/post book reviews and specify date period for which review to be available on main Library page.
• Share same on Library Facebook page.
• Ability to manage articles, brochures created for various events
Ability to search and set Hukam of the day to be provided to specific user/Granthi. Leveraging iGurbani or similar via webservice/API
• Media gallery web page integrated with Gurdwara Facebook page to be used as source. Photos and video albums will be managed on Facebook page
Proposal Expected only From INDIA.. Preferably from PUNJAB region....!!