We are looking for a programmer to develop a platform that allows artists and labels to sell their songs/albums on digital stores based on different purchase packages.
When a user creates his account and chooses the package for digital distribution, it will be visible in the administration panel for the admin to work. It is therefore not necessary to create API connections with digital stores such as iTunes or Spotify.
On the user administration page, in addition to being able to purchase distribution packages, the individual user can also have informations about digital sales. This informations must be entered by the admins from their dashboard.
- The user can open his account and choose whether to be a standard user or a label
- From the user page it will be possible to insert the artists;
- From the user page it will be possible to buy the packages for the digital distribution to be assigned to the inserted artists;
- From the user page it will be possible to see the sales trend (royalties) of the releases assigned to their artists;
- From the administrative page it will be possible to manage users and artists
- From the administrative page it will be possible to manage every single publication made by users indexed by artist;
- From the administrative page it will be possible to add sales informations for every release assigned to user/artist;
The main page of the site instead will simply show the publications of all users, indexed by artist and genre. Clicking on the artist will go to his page where there will be biographical information and the list of publications indexed by cover and release date. Clicking on the albums / singles instead you will go to the page of the publication, with links to digital stores such as iTunes and Spotify.
There is already a Mexican reseller doing this and it has the kind of platform we would like. We suppose that it is based on wordpress, we have also identified what kind of template is using: [url removed, login to view]
This is the Mexican carrier site: [url removed, login to view]
We need also:
- Login/Registration with Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- Possibility to have Multi-language (Italian, English, Spanish), the translated test will be better to can manage by administration dashboard
32 freelancers are bidding on average €580 for this job