The following are the bullet points to what you will do on the affiliate platform
1. Registration page: On the registration page, you will enable registration either as a customer or user or as an AFFILIATE PARTNER. If the user chooses to register as a user/customer, they will see the registration page that the website already has. But in the case where a user chooses to register as an Affiliate, then they will sign up from a custom registration page that you will build for affiliate users. This custom page must contain the following: email, password, confirm password, Bank Account Number, Bank Account Name, and Name of Bank. Please note that whenever an affiliate wants to request a withdrawal on earnings, his bank details used during registration will automatically be used to populate the bank details section on the withdrawal page.
2. Affiliate Dashboard: The affiliate dashboard should be enhanced to be more standard than what it is, Affiliate should see their pending commission and approved commissions from the dashboard panel. A pending commission will be recorded when an affiliate makes a purchase or when any other user uses the affiliate link to make a purchase, then, the commission will be recorded as pending. The approved commission is recorded when this purchase has been marked as a completed and closed the deal. Then, that previously pending commission becomes an approved commission, and the affiliate can request withdrawal only from his approved commission. The affiliate dashboard should also include a direct button that when clicked it will tae the user to the website store to start making purchases. But not that these buttons should only have the Affiliate unique link embedded secretly in it so that when the affiliate clicks it and he makes any purchase, the commission will be recorded to his affiliate account. This button should open in a new tab.
4. There are some cart functionality not working, please check and functionality work. There are also some functionalities of the general website that ae not working as effectively as it should, as you test you will see them and fix them.
5. The general idea is that affiliates should be able to register and place orders, and get a commission, and withdraw commission. Then we want a reporting kind of dashboard along with it for affiliate users, where they can see the status of the products they have purchase and to know which has been paid for and which has not been paid for. And when a product has been paid for, they can log it into the product or the seller can also change the status of these products.
5. Disbale all the Billing and shipping details on Checkout, we don't need it. Users should be able to checkout without filling those details
6. I will suggest you build a new affiliate dashboard section and put all I have discussed here into consideration in the affiliate section. Then, you can use any affiliate functionalities that are already working with this website and also add other features that make it a complete affiliate system. Then, on the user panel side menu, you will add a link item that points to the new affiliate panel. All products that are purchased through the affiliate link should also be shown to the affiliate, the product that is Paid for, unpaid for, Pending Commission recieved, the commission approved and every other relevant detail should be referenced there.
7. On the inventory section, when a seller wants to upload a new product which in our case, want to sell a billboard or outdoor advert service, you will add the option to add geogle geolocation coordinate as part of the product details, now when the product or the billboard is displayed on the frontend on the store or inventory side, there will be a button that says, "See Hoarding Location", when user clicks it, it takes user to the location of the coordinate on a map. The coordinate should be optional when uploading a product by seller.