Currently, I am working on an application where you can execute trades on several trading platforms like binance, coinbase, Bybit when a trade met some criteria + a backtesting platform.
I am looking for a software engineer/architect who worked on a platform like this before and know how to deal with all the data, api limits, database locks.
problems to solve:
- Get the history of all symbols in the database, there will be more workers which will fetch the price, it can be that there are more or less worker nodes, so they all workers should know what to do.
- How to store historical data
- Binance has a rate limit, how to handle a lot of trades per second.
- When a trade fails because of api limitations, another worker should pick it up as fast as possible.
Need to have:
- Knowledge about trading, like (symbols, time frames, exchanges, etc)
- Programming language does not matter that much, its more about the concept, we will make it later most likely in Java or NodeJs.
Nice to have:
- Kafka knowledge
- Kubernetes knowedge