1. To develop a wordpress plugin that automatically call for [login to view URL] API to rewrite the wordpress post content upon posting, then update that particular post with the returned content from Wordai API.
2. The plugin will be able to be installed via wordpress "add new" plugin section, by uploading the zip file, and it can be activated / deactivated by me via wordpress plugin page.
3. There must be a setting page for me to define some parameters to be sent with API call, and also an email address that will be used to notify me of any error code returned by Wordai.
4. There must be a log page to display the HTTP response status, in which the status will be returned by the Wordai. You just have to log them.
5. Any error code returned by Wordai, an email will be sent automatically to the defined email address in the setting page.
6. Plugin must work on wordpress multisite environment too.
7. Only experienced wordpress plugin developer will be considered.
8. Able to complete the plugin development in 2 weeks time. This is a pretty simple and straightforward API call plugin, and shouldn't take long for experience wordpress plugin developer.
9. Budget at around $100.
** See the attach of Wordai API documentation if you need it for reference.