This project will require you to develop a website for a new startup. We specialise in relocation as a service and have developed a comprehensive clickable prototype based around user needs and product fit.
It is the expectation of the winning freelancer(s) to have the capabilities to develop a functional website that at least matches the quality of the prototype. A full demo can be done IF you are are chosen for an interview.
Key features of the website:
- Develop new location search feature. Combine both public data and user data to recommend specific neighbourhoods
- Singapore focused
- API first architecture
- Partnerships will be critical to the business model. The website must have the ability to link to other partner sites and understand when sales are made
Following the launch of the site, there may be an opportunity for ongoing work to play the role of a product manager and continue to test and refine features.
The project will be managed by a technical owner over weekly sprints with your role to continue to develop the website.
- Clear and proactive communication
- Fullstack developer
- Have moved overseas yourself (it's important you understand the product)
- Strategic mindset and willing to challenge assumptions throughout process
- Ability to produce a clear approach to this
- Ideally located in Singapore or Jakarta
Only apply if you aspire to develop something great that you would be proud of.
Shortlisted freelancers will be interviewed within the next weeks
Please respond with a clear scope around estimated time, budget and your approach.