Our company is VR360 from Portugal (Aveiro) and we produce content for 3D web and VR/AR experiences.
We have a 360º virtual tour to a factory that we need to develop a videocall feature solution from WebRTC.
The idea is that the client is able participate in a video call until 100 persons in the same call and share screen and remote control to guide the virtual tour at distance and to everyone online.
We are looking for an experienced developer for 5 days of development. You will work with a team of multimedia experts for this project. This contract includes the responsability to integrate the feature of WebRTC videocall with our virtual tours and deploy it in our server.
- Ability to communicate clearly in english or portuguese (preference)
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Attention to details
- Work and communicate in our company's collaboration platform during the project
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience.
- Develope a videocall feature exactly the same as "Live guided tour" feature from 3DVista
- Deploy the videocall feature in our server and test if it is working
- Create the UI interface similar to "Live guided tour" of 3DVista
- Integrate it in one of our virtual tours
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €565 timen for dette job
Hello, I have rich experience with Webrtc and I am interested in your project. I can start right now. Hope to discuss more detail via chat. Best regards. Kirill.