I have a real estate website that works as a platform for real estate’s advertisements where the owner of the property offers his property for sale or rent.
The website was coded using laravel framework and its 90% ready. The programmer should be expert in laravel as well in MySQL, API, mobile Apps development, and digital marketing.
There’re several areas for improvement to ensure the website is sufficient and can meet the target. They’re as follow:
1) Improve the database and ensure it can handle hundreds of thousands and millions of properties. Also, prepare it to be linked in the future with mobile applications. The database should reflect real data such as the number of users, active users, number of visits, number of comments per property, number of views per property, deleted properties,…etc.
2) Creating a restful Api to be linked with a mobile application (must be comprehensive to all informations stored in database)
3) Improving admin section.
4) Improving advertisements section.
5) UI & UX of the website should be improved (index page template must be improved and applied to the whole pages).
6) Prepare the website to be highly compatible with SEO.
7) Fix responsive issues.
8) view icons of location(city) space(m) and date of publishing in the real-estate block and for example clicking on city name should lead to a page the shows all real estates in that city)
9) Improving map section and apply website template to the map section
10) Improve the website based on the testing reports findings conducted recently.
11) Improve e-mails structure and themes for registration and password change. Ensure e-mails links are active.
Finally, the website will be tested again by another freelancer once the website improved. Then, the report of the findings will be shared with you to do the adjustments founded.
• You should speak Arabic and know Arabic language. The communication will be in Arabic.
• The programmer should be expert in laravel framework and have worked on several websites using laravel .
• You should be familiar with mobile applications development.
• You should be familiar with SEO & website advertisements e.g. Google AdSense, Instagram, …etc.
• The project should be confidential and sealed.