We need to develop a plugin or complementary portal to manage externally some aspects of Emby Media Server ([url removed, login to view]) like user creation, assign libraries, password changes, activate/deactivate accounts and send notifications, manage payments beside others. This develop must consider integrate stripe payment gateway, subscriptions, paypal, SMS gateway and cronjobs.
Please read the below information for more details.
1. The platform must be responsive and work with all browsers (Chrome, Internet explorer, MS Edge, Safari, Opera) and must be accessible from any PC/MAC, Smartphone or Tablet connected to Internet.
2. The development must be based in trusted free/open source technologies.
3. The platform could be based on Linux or Windows server with suggested database engine while be secure, quickly, reliable and with capacity to grow in the future.
This develop must consider and comply the next requirements:
1. The system must manage emby users (create, delete, activate/deactivate account, change password and change libraries).
2. This develop must be able to synchronize the users/passwords of Emby Media Server with a Wordpress website and the system itself.
3. The platform must manage different plans for different users and content. Per example trial, basic, plus and premium plan. Each plan has a price and is assigned to a different emby content library.
4. Each user need to be assigned to a plan with a due date, when the due date arrives and the user has not paid, the system must deactivate his account and send him a notification by email and sms.
5. The system must be able to send notification by email and/o sms at customized times. Per example ten days before due date, 5 days before due date, due date, 1 date after due date etc.
6. The system must run daily cronjobs to deactivate users whose not pay for the service, synchronize users, send notifications etc.
7. The system must support the next payment options: stripe gateway, stripe subscriptions, paypal, wire transfer or deposit in bank.
8. The system must provide reports with the history of a specific user, summary of active and inactive users per plan and per range of dates and money gotten. These reports must be able to export to excel.
9. Most users pays with wire transfer or bank deposit so it’s necessary to include a field in user profile where the pdf or image receipt of bank could be stored to have a complete payment history. Will be great if this could be done automatically per example if the user send an email with the receipt attachment this could be stored in database automatically.
10. It have to include some kind of access control list or role users manager for backend where a new user could be created and define to which modules, reports has permit to enter/view.
11. Is necessary to have a form where the final user could be register by himself and assign them to a plan (usually trial plan). This form must be able to paste in any website or wordpress portal.
12. It’s necessary to have a newsletter option to send notifications to the users registered, as well send SMS notifications to all or specific plan users.