Develop browser-based game website frontend and backend/API
Browser based game website. I have 2 documents that go in to detail, 1 for the front end and another for the backend/API. The frontend overview is indexed to the backend overview for easy reference. I will list many of the features, so you can get an overall view and bid accordingly.
Also, initially most, if not all, of the games will more than likely be “mobile” type games. I plan on purchasing source code and having them re-skinned. If this is something you can do, please consider and indicate that in your bid.
Outside of the standard website navigation, here are some of the features I would expect to see
- Mobile version
- SEO optimized
- Create user accounts
- Different content for different users based on age, location, and account type. As of right now there are 5 levels of users. No account, free account, and 3 types of paid accounts.
- Master switches – on the back end
- Master switches will enable/disable appropriate items on the website
- Entire site master switch: Used to shut down site. when disabled, displays a configurable image on home screen.
- Master Perks switch: Used to enable/disable perks for entire site. Configurable perks should be % off at rewards store - % reward point bonus. When enabled, every user has access to configured perks.
- Auto-collect/ store/ and have the ability to display the following items per user
- Real name
- Age: calculated from birthday
- Preferred person
- I.P. address and location
- Device I.D. number
- Web browser and version
- Operating system
- Date of enrollment
- Lifetime money spent
- Lifetime refunds issued
- High scores per game
- Rank per game
- Number of rounds played per game per session
- Time on website per session
- Session frequency
- Track the number of total game plays per day per game
- Implement reward point accumulation system
- Matchmaking based off player rank
- User friending system
- User message system
- Segmented CRM divided by Games, Rewards, deposit amounts, game rank, age parameters, location parameters
- Ability to temporarily and permanently block access to users via username
- Payment integration
- Track money spent and/or lost
- Content Management
- Ability to add new games from back end, when new game is added there should be a means of adding the games page. Either the system does it automatically or manually without code via templates.
- HTML5 games
- Ability to add and delete images from certain parts of the site
- Configure promotions
- Include the phrase "game genius" in your bid
- Configure Achievement goals and track progress
- Configure ad placement
More details provided and questions answered during interview. Frontend and Backend overview documents will be provided.
I hope to find someone who does good work as I'm sure there will be multiple and probably frequent changes that need to be made.