We are looking for a backend developer to develop backend to the existing front end demo here: [url removed, login to view] (Using React JS + HTML + CSS) on the following project:
Map-based directory of local services / venues / events
Functionality list TO DO:
1. Front End – extracting listed venues from the database and displaying them on the map through the API
2. Filtering the venues by selected category
3. Creating an ‘ADD VENUE’ functionality form the application level (by double clicking on the relevant place/address on the map + clicking the ‘+’ button’
4. Adapting the application to Responsive Web Design
5. Managing the objects and locations on the map
6. Creating CRUD – Create, Read, Update,
7. Email notification after a new event has been added
8. Import of CSV files to Database ( pre-agreed CSV template with specific order of columns)
9. Admin password (no user accounts at this stage, but allowing to easily implement this functionality into the MVP in the future)
1. Back-End - Creation of a database based on MySqL or MariaDB.
2. Creation of the Administrator Panel using PHP.
3. Framework to the appearance of the Administrator Panel, Bootstrap adapted to the color and style of the entire application.
4. Preparing RestApi for downloading data through the visual layer of the application.
1. Using React JS + HTML + CSS (provided by the customer) adapted to the possible Framework used by the person providing the Graphics.
56 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £548 på dette job
Hi, We have 7 years working experience in the field of web development and [login to view URL] only need a chance to prove our [login to view URL] pay when you will be [login to view URL] to hear from you soon. Thanks
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm expert in html/php/css/js. I have done similar to this project before. Looking forward to connecting and working with you soon. Regards.