I want functionalities like user registration, login, forgot password and retrieval/storing
information from database.
- A user should be able to register themselves through registration page with details provided
in the form fields.
- On clicking Submit button, the user information should get stored in a database table.
- A user should be able to login to the portal using their email id or phone number and their
- On clicking Login button on the login page, the username and password is required to be
matched from the saved database to authenticate user.
- A user should come on to a page which shows his account name on the right hand side in a
header with some options like My profile, Logout.
- On the user page, a form with some fields will be provided to user for some search.
- On clicking search button, the input from the form fields is required to be taken and run
through the database and display the retrieved results.
For example: A user would like to search a Mexican restaurant in the city he lives, so he
enters input as “type of restaurant”, “city name” and “zip code”. When user clicks on search
button then a database query runs and displays the acquired results in form of a table.
Things which will be provided:
1. An online wordpress admin account.
2. Details of required Form fields.
I AM LOOKING FOR THE FREELANCERS WITH THE LOWEST BID
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1275 for this job
I've checked your project and would like to work on this.. Relevant Skills and Experience developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.