I require a web application for monitoring multiple temperature sensors. The web application must have the following requirements:
- Need the web portal developed for client to login and view there temperature readings
- One client can have many sensor. Each sensor has an Id number
- When the client logs in, they must get an attractive dashboard with the last readings of all their sensors
- The dashboard must be updated without a page refresh
When they click an individual temperature reading, it must pop up with a graph to show the history. User must have the ability to change time period on the x axis
- The user must also be able to set a minimum and maximum threshold. If this threshold is crossed, an alert must be raised.
- Alerts are to pop up on the dashboard and send to 1 or many email addresses
- The threshold values will be associated to a temperature sensor ID
- A single login can access multiple temperature sensors. A single temperature sensor can be accessible from multiple logins
- The sensors will post a json string with the ID and reading at irregular intervals. This must be added to the database
- Application must be mobile friendly and have a user friendly fluid design.
Maximum time period for completion: 7 days