More helpful information in [url removed, login to view] files
1. Display “Joystick Game” as the title on the first line of the LCD screen. Center the title on the LCD screen
2. Display “Input joystick X angle:” left aligned on the next line of the LCD and accept the angle input. Range -20° to +20°
3. Display “Input joystick Y angle:” left aligned on the next line of the LCD and accept the angle input. Range -20° to +20°
4. Display “Input time in seconds:” left aligned on the next line of the LCD and accept the time input. Range 1 to 60 seconds
5. Display “Start?” left aligned on the next line and wait for a start input
6. The user has to move the joystick and match the input X and Y angle. If the user exactly matches the angle with in the input time, green LED of MK II board glows to show a win otherwise the red LED of the MK II board glows to show that the user has lost. When the user wins a beep tone is generated using the buzzer
7. The LCD should display a running elapsed time in seconds in the next available line
8. The LCD should also display the current X and Y angle of the joystick in the next available line
9. When the game is over, display “Start again?” left aligned in the next line and wait for the push button S1 (P1.1) input from the user to restart the game
10. Push button inputs (S1 ([url removed, login to view]), S2 ([url removed, login to view]), and S1 (P1.1)) have to be configured as interrupt inputs.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
hi there, I do not possess this board, but we can test the code on your device. We can try an initial mock-up before you confirm me the project. thank you!