I am needing a simple web application developed in ASP.Net MVC (however, I am flexible on the framework). The application needs to track the status of a patient's specimen sample. There are three major components:
1) A user will collect the patient sample and then assign it to a laboratory.
- Each day a random list of samples to collect are generated for each site. This is provided by a csv file.
- There are 20+ sites that collect samples. The user at each site will barcode (to be generated by the application) each sample and send the sample to one of the 9 labs for processing.
2) The sample will be tested at the laboratory and results will be entered.
- A lab user will confirm the arrival of the sample by scanning the barcode
- the application will send the sample information to the analyzer via a csv file
- the application will then receive the results from the analyzer after testing via a csv file
3) The system then needs to be able to create reports on the results across all facilities
That is the basic needs but more details can be provided. There is a possibility for this to be an ongoing project. Must be able to provide code, knowledge transfer, and assistance to live deployment.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1452 på dette job
Hi, We are a team with experience in Web Development (ASP.NET, PHP, and other Web Technologies). Lets chat/call for a more details. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards