Following are the requirements
1. we have to store/load export and import data of different products across the world from source files to predefined database tables
2. we have 6 db tables, 3 tables to store import data and 3 for export data.
3. 3 tables for export and import because we have to store export -import data of 3 different countries viz. India, USA & China. All of them have different fields. Accordingly, our target db tables have 14, 34 and 37 fields for both export and import.
4. Source file extensions could be txt, csv, xlsx or pdf
5. Source files may have not just different format but different data headers as well. For eg. If i get import data of India for this month in '[url removed, login to view]' file and I do have a field in db table named 'port_code' which is mapped to column name 'port_id' of [url removed, login to view], next month in '[url removed, login to view]' we may have 'offshore_port' column which has to be mapped with 'port_code' of db table. So need a way to map input fields with db table columns each time before loading data. This is because we buy export/import data of each month from different data provider. Each provider give data in their own format. so field name may vary in source file so will have to map them to our DB target table.
6. We have to read the file name and store it in 'month' column of db table
7. input files will have a field 'amount' which might be in dollar. so we need to convert it in INR before loading in db. Conversion MUST be as per the conversion rate of the date of transaction.
8. we have to load import export data thrice a month i.e. once for each country
9. Number of rows for import or export for one country will be appx. 20-25 lacks i.e. 6*(15-18 lacks)
10. Considering #9, please suggest hardware as well
11. not looking to buy any licence of any paid software
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹9629 på dette job
I am a electrical technologist as well as i ha v done many jobs in different fields and i assure you that your work will be done according to your requirement regards Ehtisham javed
I have worked on such projects at the biggest e-commerce platform in Japan. Having worked on Batch system for 2 years i have expertise in performing such tasks.
I am certified SQL expert with good experience in handling large data sets and DB maintenance. You can get this job done by few batch files and sql queries. Let me know if you are interested to discuss.