TASK 1 - To create a google form that automatically submits data into the spreadsheet
- dropdown to select the date
2. Employee name
- space for employee to type his/her name
- dropdown for the following options : Purchasing, Design, Site, Store
4. Category of work
- dropdown dependant on the department of choice
- Purchasing will have dropdown options : 1, 2, 3
- Design will have dropdown options : 1, 2, 3, 4
- Site will have dropdown options : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Store will have dropdown options : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (6 options total)
I will amend these at a later time.
5. Description of work
- empty text box for employees to type in
I will also need an option to 'ADD ANOTHER' for category of work and description of work after the first option is complete as some individuals will have completed multiple assignments during the working day.
TASK 2 - To create a google form spreadsheet with the following columns :
1. Date of submission
3. Employee e-mail address
- automatic from the email address used to submit the google form
4. Employee name
6. Category of work
7. Subcategory of work
8. Description of work
- This column needs to have individual check-boxes that are ticked when clicked on.
- This column needs to have individual check-boxes that are ticked when clicked on. If this is not clicked/ticked but 9. Checked is ticked, then the row will be highlighted in red
TASK 3 - A summary of results on an annual basis to be completed on a separate sheet. With a monthly breakdown of each individual. If an individual has incomplete or unsatisfactory reporting, their name will be highlighted red for that month on this summary for that month.