I have recently gotten a custom coded PHP web app as seen on my site [url removed, login to view]
My old programmer seems to have fallen of the face of the earth so I need a new one to put the final touches on the site. The majority of work has already been done.
What needs to be completed on [url removed, login to view]
1. Confirmation email goes to spam box, fix this
2. The username is currently case sensitive, I want it to be case insensitive
3. I have logos designed, you need to upload these and put them on the site
4. I have a variety of CPA networks which still need to be integrated into the website
[url removed, login to view]
-And a few more
5. When the user claims a prize, is it possible to insert a new field asking for "paypal email" and have this information available in the admin panel so that I can pay out users.
I am going to be starting a site that gives away virtual CSGO/TF2 items and would also like to add a field that asks for their steam profile link so that I can trade the items to them.
6. Customize admin panel of website to show which users requested rewards and they paypal/steam profile link
7. Integrate all the offers from different CPA networks on one page instead of having multiple different offerwalls. I would like only mobile app installs to show up on the site.
The requirements above are the main edits that need to be made to the script, but a few minor things may come up along the way.
I have all the files for the current script which will be provided to the winner.
Please only apply if you are experienced in PHP coding and integrating with posbacks from different CPA networks.
Please send me previous websites you have designed in your portfolio. I would preferably like to see websites in which you have integrated postbacks from multiple CPA networks.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $193 for this job
I can do point 2 for 20$ only. Relevant Skills and Experience I can do point 2 for 20$ only. Proposed Milestones $30 USD - I can do point 2 for 20$ only. I can do point 2 for 20$ only.