I need a WordPress developer who is very experienced in working with developing WordPress Plugins, editing existing plugins, creating and working with GET/POST APIs with PHP, designing both mobile responsive websites as well as bring the best SEO practices to the table. I have a simple WordPress website that uses the following Plugins.
- FooEvents PDF Tickets
- WooCommerce (FooEvents works with it)
- EventChamp Theme with Child Theme
- WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager
- WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate
- WooCommerce - PDF Vouchers (Used to deliver external Coupons/Gift Cards to purchasers)
Please see attached PDF Document with a full requirements of what is needed.
Do NOT respond to this proposal if:
1) You did not Read the Requirements Document in FULL. Developers think this is a simple WordPress website fix up, but it involves writing custom PHP code and APIs and Graphs.
2) You are bidding a placeholder cost and then negotiate a costing after talking with me. If you BID, I will use that as the final cost and nothing more as all the requirements are stated in detail.
3) You are not good at communicating regularly. I've done more than 10+ projects on Freelancer and only once did I get a good developer who said Good Morning when they started work and Good Bye when they are about to leave and if I have any questions to ask them before they leave with a progress report. The more you communicate with me on this project, the less unknowns and the faster it gets done.
I prefer communicating with the developer directly rather than a manager, so we can set expectations for the project directly.
Also note that my Time Zone is GMT -4 (EST) so I would expect a little leeway given to the times you work so that I do not have to get up at unreasonable times to ensure that you know what to do for the day.