WordPress Plugin Desired.
End Goal: I would like to capture 2 pieces of information in hidden gravity forms fields which will be emailed in the Gravity Forms Notifications sent out as well as captured in the Gravity Forms database.
1. The phone number displayed to the user visiting the website. The website(s) use dynamic phone number replacement, so based on how a URL is tagged upon initial entry, the phone number will be replaced for the user and persist through their visit.
2. The referral source that brought them to the website. We can either track the original referral source (Google AdWords PPC, Organic, Direct, Social Media website) OR simply capture the ORIGINAL COMPLETE URL they landed on when they entered the website.
Often times, website visitors click on Google AdWords Ads (PPC) or enters the website via Social Media websites, or a Google Search. They then browse the site's internal pages and fill out a contact form on any number of internal pages. We'd like to be able to know where they came from originally. This solution will be used on multiple websites.
1. Custom plugin that creates a cookie when user visits site
2. 2 dynamic fields in Gravity forms: "Phone number displayed to user", "Traffic source"
3. Global settings field for the ID of the phone number .