My website is in PHP Core.
Need to do some changes in front end and backend.
1) Website is not mobile or smart devices friendly. Changes need to be made so users can access website from their smart devices, tabs, ipad/pads, phones/iphones etc...
2) Login and other pages are very slow. This is done through jquery. This should be made quick to load
3) After few seconds all the images disappear. This issue needs to be fixed.
4) Images on entire website don't look good. And look dull. Probabbly because I have to upload smaller size images. I should be able to upload better images and they should still load faster with some compression etc...
5) In Registration, auto activation should be implemented. Currently an email goes to email id for verification. Instead of that each registration should be auto activated. Verification email should be still sent, just to verify email id.
6) In Admin Panel, I should be able to attach specific products to another product. So when someone buys that another product, those specific products will be restored to his account automatically
7) Website should store USD and AUD currencies valid at the time of customer payment. This information should be also be included in notification email to Admin with any discount applicable in both currencies. In Admin Panel -> Orders -> That Order should also accurately show exactly the amount with discounts if any with a possibility of choosing AUD or USD as currency and the order detail on that page will show invoice and values in that currency.
8) Admin Panel -> Orders -> A Particular Order page -> When clicked SEND/SUBMIT, an invoice email with PDF attachment should be sent. Currently only invoice email goes in HTTP format without any PDF attachment.
9) On Training Schedule and on Online/Onsite training product detail pages expired or ended training records show up, which shouldnt show up. Only current or future training records should show up there.
10) On Blog detail page, Comments should be immediately listed below the blog. And other items like related blogs etc... should be shown at the bottom. Also Blog detail pages and Blog home page have issues with Like/Dislike and Comment links. They are very slow. This needs to be fixed.
11) Admin and front end need to be modified so that on product detail page, I'm able to show related products with similar icons such as on products page. (Currently I'm showing related products as text and links and table within the product details page)
12) When I add a new training date to a training, then sometimes one of the tables is not updated properly. This needs to be fixed. Also I'm unable to delete users from training events. When I remove a user from list and save, it should remove user from all the 3 or 4 related tables
13) In Admin Panel -> CMS -> Trainings -> A particular training for a particular user, there should be a button to make all past, current and future training dates & their recordings available or unavailable for that user. There is one table where two records are responsible for it. 0 means not available and 1 means available. I'll show you.
Let me know your fixed price quote.
You must have prior experience about this and delivering quality results to avoid issues between us.
As I mentioned website is developed in Core PHP, CSS3, HTML5 and Jqueries. So you should be well experienced. If you don't have relevant user feedbacks I won't contact you sorry.
138 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $255 på dette job
Hi , I have understood your urge to custom changes in your existing website. Proposed Milestones $944 AUD - will discuss Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks Sam
We have gone thru the project requirement and the requirements are clear to [url removed, login to view] have experience to do this type of job and we can start to do this right [url removed, login to view] are some sites created by us Relevant Skills and Exp Flere
Hello, I have gone through the post and yes; I will help you for sure to work on some changes of front end and backend in core PHP Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] Flere