A friend of mine is running a website, which features a big slideshow on the background. Current website is www.jdlvintagepaint.com.
The example site is: [login to view URL]
Some examples of the current differences are:
- The text comes in super quick, not smooth at all.
- When I scroll up/previous, the text should come from above, not from the bottom.
- The times of the animation (eg how long it takes to fade, how long it takes for the text to come in etc)
- The dots are bigger than the example link
- Alignment of the social icons isnt correct
- Responsive behavior is different
These may not be all of the differences, but only some quick examples.
Currently, JDLVintagePaint is using Revolution Slider. You may choose to modify this slider, or you may choose to go with a different solution (plugin or custom). As long as it looks like the example, and it is easy to use.
I appreciate good and clean code, timely delivery and straightforward communication.
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $140 på dette job