Create a small WHMCS api module with Customer and Admin interface
Betalt ved levering
I am looking for a skilled developer to create a small WHMCS API module with both a customer and admin interface.
- The module should focus on product and service provisioning, allowing for easy management and provisioning of these items within the WHMCS platform.
hello we need a module for 911 phone number that will provision trough API with our 911 central provider with API that we will provide.
we need to create a 911 entry that will be montly charge to the customer.
they can provsion multiple numbers 1 by 1 . ( i dont want this to be individual product in whmcs )
we need to have a admin interface where we can manually add entry and we finally waht this module to work with reseller center.
we need a quote and ETA
its pretty foward , here is what we need to provision to the provider trough API that we will provide
Provision , retreive status , cancel trough api those value:
Phone Number Last Name First Name Street Number Suite/Apt# Street Name City Prov/State Postal/Zip
Customer need to see the Status and been able like a admin to cancel it if desired
- I have a rough idea of the design for both the admin and customer interface. The developer should be able to work with my ideas and bring them to life, ensuring a user-friendly and visually appealing interface.
Preferred Programming Language:
- The module should be developed using PHP, as per my preference.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Strong proficiency in PHP and experience with WHMCS API
- Familiarity with frontend development and ability to implement my design ideas
- Attention to detail and ability to create a user-friendly interface
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with me throughout the project.
Projekt ID: #37240646
36 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $177 timen for dette job
Hi, I'm Senthil, I have 15+ years of experience with strong knowledge of API integration and Plugin development. Kindly check my profile for my experience. https://www.freelancer.com/u/rsen75 Thanks Senthil