Platform to conduct online experiments for scientific purpose for 1-2.000 users per experiment. The platform should be similar to existing (equity) crowdfunding platforms.
- user lands on page1 with userID as GET parameter in URL
- user navigates to page2, participate in a small experiment that includes viewing a page and to virtually "investing" money
- after the "investment" the user get a short de-briefing on page3. Afterwards the user will be redirected to an external site (including hand over of userID via GET)
- Everything the user does (navigation, input, ...) is stored in a mySQL database using the userID.
Layout and description of pages (for details please see attached images):
simple landing / entry page with header/title and mixture of text and images to explain next step. "Next" button will lead to page 2.
main experiment page. Similar to existing equity crowdfunding platforms. Blueprint for page and examples for reference layout are attached.
User will be able to view page. Based on the information they will enter a value into a textfield. Based on the entered value, instant feedback on their input will be displayed next to their input. The feedback consists of a short text and/or small image and is customized based on the input (see appended images for blueprint of page and placement/function of feedback). Based on this feedback they can change their input (and will again receive new feedback). This process can be repeated. When they finally choose to submit ther input they are redirected to page3.
Every entered value is stored in the myQL database - if the entered value is changed several times, every value is stored.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
simple page similar to page1. "Next"-button will redirect user to external link that includes userID as GET-parameter.
- every entered values needs to be stored and retrievable for each participant individually (by userID) from the database for later analysis.
- timestamps should be stored for entering values and navigating between pages
- used browser, OS, region, language and similar information have be tracked
- further analytic options like mousetracking etc. should be possible if implementable with little effort
- you can use wordpress or a similar free cms (please check with me first) to facilitate implementation the platform
- the experiment will be hosted on my own webspace. It should be easy to clone and modify the project to run different parallel experiments
- Every deliverable (pages, scripts, databases, cms, ...) should be easy to move to and run on my hoster via FTP; if this is not done by copy&paste, please provide simple instructions how to move/install it. (I can provide you with FTP access to my webspace, unfortunately external access to the mySQL databases is not possible).
- I should be able to edit/change/enhance the pages with basic to medium level HTML/PHP/JS/CSS/mySQL skills:
-- pages should be easy to change in functionality and optic (e.g., textual and media content, colors, styles, changes in layout like new or moving boxes/iframes)
-- more pages should be easy to add (e.g. insert new page between page2 and page3)
-- code and scripts should be as simple as possible and avoid unnecessary complexity
- check if browser supports javescript + notify user if not supported or deactivated
Available cms: Wordpress, Drupal, Typo3, Joomla!
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €386 på dette job
Dear Sir, I understood the requirement. Basically you want to record user activity on pages. I can do it. Please take a look at my reviews. Thanks...........