Reference websites: Upwork, AirBnB and Freelancer.com
We need to build a static working prototype that can be directly used as it is when we start creating back end.
• How it works
• Landing page
• View all category page
• User profile
• message board
• Post job
• my job
• bid dashboard
• milestone page
• award job
• detail job for clients
• Ready to create that job post?
• What do you need help with
• Describe job page
• Invite freelancer page
• Job detail for freelancer
• Search page
• freelancer profile page
• all Job posting
• Work diary page
• Notification page
• Help page
• Term and condition
Following aspect will be in the scope:
Maintenance and support one month free
Flat, modern and clean design
Bootstrap will be used
• Website testing browsers- Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari
• Issue management tool- Google Spreadsheet.
• Sheet management & updates tool- Basecamp
• Testing types- Usability testing,Compatibility testing,Load testing, Performance profiling.
Following people required:
[url removed, login to view] Developers Number
1 UI designer 1
2 HTML designer. 1
3 QA Tester 1
Here is what you need to keep in mind:
1. The markup should be responsive to all expected supported devices. The user journey for all devices should be defined in requirements
2. The markup should have the event model built in , so that any user action that needs to have a backing service or integration need , should have defined events and placeholder call backs z which can be extended later on for real integration. For static site , same markups should be used to populate dummy data.
3. The site should be based on html5
4. The site should be extensible into a mobile container , based on HTML (like the hybrid) with minimal of changes.
5. Standard framework versions need to be used. Use the current major version and highlight if the current version would be replaced by a newer version anytime soon and if the new version is backward compatible.
6. Site should be uploaded in a webserver for testing
Thank you for start our long term !! We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience & hope that this will be the beginning of a long term mutually beneficial business liaison. Regards Team LSS