we want to create a custom section for one of our products in Prestashop 1.7.5 through a module or any other solution. That means it will be a front office and a back office modification.
Just for better understanding, you have to think in this product like an investment, when you buy it you are investing your money, so you will want a section to see how it’s going on.
In this section you will have a balance with exactly the money you have spent buying the product and this balance will change related to a trading robot and more factors.
This is how it has to be:
- It’s a section where you can only access by logging in your Prestashop account, the same account created when you buy something in the shop.
- In this section you will have buttons to do deposits/recharges (a link to the already created product) and do withdrawals (it is just a notification in our back office and/or email).
- Also, you can see your balance calculated from:
• *A robot with a public profile in Myfxbook
• *The product you have purchased
• *Purchases made by referred customers in the shop (we will check manually the referral codes, all what is needed is the option of change the balance manually in our back office and that the customer can see what have received from his referred people)
• *The client withdrawals and deposits/recharges
• *Manual adjustments from back office
• *Calculations already in an excel (these calculations have to be built-in Prestashop) for better understanding
- There are three tiers that condition the calculations, A= when the customer have 500€ to 4,999€, B= when the customer have 5,000€ to 49,999€, C= when the customer have 50,000€ to 100,000€.
The main currency is EUR and the customer can pay the amount in EUR converted to USD if he wants.
- It has to keep the design of the main/standard Prestashop template and be responsive.
- All the calculations are already in a simple Excel without macros, these calculations have to be made automatically and in real time in this section.
- A transaction history.
I attached a basic example in a pic of how the front end would look, as you can see we won't want a fancy design, we just want the section working properly.