This plugin will be a framework used to control a set of custom database tables and needs to:
1. Use a dokuwiki auth file for user authentication, but does not need to display data or pages within dokuwiki.
3. Allow me to create new database tables to store specific data (I.E. name each column)
4. Allow me to enter and modify single rows in a database with freetext, use columns from other existing database tables (select the relevant table and column during setup) with multiselect ticklist, single select radio button or text search or, set up a list with descriptions which may be used as single radio or multiple ticklist.
5. Allow me to enable/disable entire tables from use with warnings if columns of data are used to populate other areas.
6. Allow me to export selected tables to tabbed csv files or (preferably) prebuilt excel template
7. Allow me to display data from within each table as an html page with options to exclude database rows based on user criteria (I.E. if date of review is within the past 300 days, do not display the row, only display rows where "supplier status" is "current"). HTML should be basic tables with definable colour coding based on criteria. I will need to be able to modify any entry using double click.
8. Allow for daily cronjob to send email warnings based on criteria (I.E. when "date of last review" is more than "300 days ago" email "risk owner" with this message "XXXX"). Ensure that emails are combined for each person so they will only receive a single email with all their notifications. There should also be an alerts page for each user which contains all details of these generated alerts.
9. Bug fixes must be applied free of charge for a period of at least 3 months following project completion. New features would be considered as a separate project and therefore by chargeable.
10. Code must be well commented and of a high standard to allow future developers to work with it. If the project is completed to a high standard, you will be given first refusal for future development work.
11. Any requirement for ongoing licencing fees will be rejected. Code must be provided in its entirety with no encryption (I.E. ioncube etc) and will not be property of the coder following project completion.
12. Information security is paramount and must be considered at all stages. Chances for data breaches should be minimised and there should be no scope to gain access to data without an appropriate login. Ideally tools such as burp-suite will be used by the coder to verify security prior to project delivery. Information Security issues detected by penetration testing within the 3 months following project completion must be fixed without extra charge.
13. There must be levels of access for users. "Admin" (can do anything and set up new sheets), "Modify All", "Modify all within specific tables", "Modify owned rows within specific tables only", "View only"
This script is currently working as an excel file with named ranges and VBA code for ticklists. On successful project acceptance a copy of the spreadsheet can be supplied but no data entry will be required by the coder. All data entry and setup will be done by me.
This project may appear complex but in actuality is very simple once the requirements are properly understood. Feel free to message me for clarifications.
Please do not bid if your level of English understanding and communication is not at idiom/native status.
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £584 på dette job
Hello. I read your description carefully. I'm talented web developer. if you assign to me this project, you can get a cool result. please contact me. thanks. best regards.
Dear client It was so interesting to read your 13 clauses of job description. I am very interested in your project and my english is as good as a native speaker,I think. Hope to hear from you. Regards.