I'm looking for someone to create a cloud server manager for KVM Virtual Machines, it must be compatible with all my existing servers, including a predefined database structure which I will provide aswell as the firmware on the servers staying the same without much manual configuration changes required.
I'm moving from another cloud vps management system, after I've chose a freelancer I will discuss everything I Require completing and provide any required development resources.
Requirements will include:
- KVM Support
- Basic User/Admin system, we will improve on this ourselves.
- Basic GUI.
- Laravel or Vanilla PHP, it really doesn't matter. This is basically just for us to base a bigger project off, however our main project will be using Laravel.
- IP Management
- Centos/Windows Template support, either using our current virtio setup or another.
- Ability to add multiple other servers to the panel.
- Basic API for create/suspend/delete actions.
- Basic Virtual Machine manager, including Start/Shutdown(safely), iso mounting, template creation, server installing and rebuilding, IP management for that virtual machine and if possible transferring a virtual machine from one server to another.
To clarify this is going to be a base for a project that we're developing ourselves, we do not expect a fully fledged user experience and will mainly just require a basic bootstrap ui for you to develop on, or a basic css/html theme.
This is purely to help us understand the management of KVM Virtualization management and will not be used with any customers.
We will show you our current systems to allow you to mimic its functionality.
If you have any questions whatsoever regarding our requirements please let us know.
We will require advisory after the job is completed, so please only make an offer if you plan to be available over the next few months excluding late December - the holiday period.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £516 for dette job
Hello. I am a Laravel,MySQL, php & system admin and expert.Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience KVM, User/Admin management. Proposed Milestones £500 GBP - expert e