LOOKING FOR US-BASED FREELANCERS ONLY!
I have a few osCommerce-based websites that are hosted on an Amazon EC2 server. I would like to copy one of these websites, strip the copy of data, and use it as the basis to set up a new website/domain.
I'm not sure of the entire scope of this job, but I believe the task list will contain at least the following:
- Copying the existing website
- Create virtual hosts/assign elastic IPs for the new site
- Create DNS records -- I think this is currently hosted by GoDaddy, but I anticipate moving it over to Amazon Route 53.
- Clone existing website database and strip out any existing data
- Reconfigure the autonumbering of a few tables
- Review 'launched' website for errors -- there tends to be a number of permissions errors when we copy an osCommerce website
- Test shopping cart and PayPal integration (PayPal is our CC processor)
- Test image uploading -- again, there tends to be a lot of permissions problems with this...we need to make sure the images upload, the thumbnails appear on the front end, and that the pictures can be enlarged on the front end
This job will likely require proficiency with all of the following: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Amazon EC2, osCommerce
My graphics team will handle any visual design work required.
52 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1229 på dette job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks