My business supplies CRM software around the world. The software is based upon PHP and Bootstrap 2 and includes some legacy table based layouts.
We will provide:
- Template files for [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
- A basic [login to view URL] .htaccess file that can trigger loading the views
- Approximately 50 HTML PHP views
What is you need:
- Access to a web server that will run PHP
- Skills in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap 4
What is required
- Load a view by going to [login to view URL]
- Add PHP variables to the index page so that there is data on the HTML view eg: $first_name = 'Ken';
- Editing the HTML and remove any table based forms, remove any non-bootstrap classes add bootstrap4 compatible classes and div based layouts
- Checking and ensuring the file is responsive and visually OK
- Saving the file to a subfolder in the folder it came from
We have over 800 of these files to do. This is a test to see how quickly and efficiently you can do 50 and at what cost. If we get a good result then there is more work to come your way.
For most web people it is pretty simple stuff and so we really don't need years of PHP dev experience. Someone who knows HTML + Bootstrap, can work quickly and has a very basic knowledge of PHP could undertake this with no problems.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $442 på dette job
Hello, w eare interested in Your project. We have experience in bootstrap4, php etc. Please, review our experience here - https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio. Waiting for Your reply in Fl chat. Regards.
Hi there. I checked your project description. I have rich experienced in Bootstrap development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start your work immediately. I am waiting your reply. Thanks.