A contract developer is needed to provide additional manpower at a critical time. We are looking for a mid-level developer who is a good coder and a good communicator.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Support a PHP mySQL build of vTiger CRM by doing development, supervising development and interacting with the project manager to determine client needs
• be able to use putty (SSH) to access a linux (debian) system
• medium familiarity with linux system (file system commands, bash scripting, cron, grep, vi)
• medium familiarity with sql / mysql
• medium familiarity with php
• able to hand edit configuration files (ini and xml files)
• be able to screen shot and describe issues to management and other developers.
• strong grasp of sql/mysql
• familiarity with vtiger (programming and table structure)
• strong familiarty with linux (debian)
• familiarity with phpmyadmin to run queries and adjust table data
Job location is on the Near West side of Chicago and is EL accessible. The work must take place on site in Chicago.
Hours are 7AM-4PM, M-F from mid-September through October. The work could extend beyond October.