Objective: Connect FrontEnd Emberjs 3.1 to BackEnd Lavarel 5.6 MySql 5.6 to use all crud Functions
Goals: Use Laravel API, Lavarel JWT Authentication, Use Emberjs, Emberjs add-on, Ember Simple Auth, Semantic-ui Add-on, Flash Message ember-cli-flash
Solution: I'm looking support to connect an Emberjs App to Laravel API where we can create users, edit users, delete users, login users, Email password recovery and code validation for recovery password. Currently we have all embers js forms and GUI created and Laravel App is installed and connected to Mysql.
If any frameworks or Library are to be used not listed, those must be identified and approved ahead of time.
Any libraries with licensing restrictions must be identified and approved ahead of time.
All graphics used must be freely available or custom graphics.
Here is how the tool should work:
[login to view URL] User reach the “Login section” the system must ask for username and password, and below Password Reset and Link to create an account. Them
- If bad password or username is used must be appear a flash message (ember-cli-flash) saying “Bad Password or Username”.
- if reset password link is pressed must appear a new route GUI asking for email to send email with recovery code and link that already I have a code for recovery.
- If the link that said “I have a code for recovery” will be appear a form asking for username, code for recovery, new password and confirm password.
- I Create a new user link is pressed will be appear form registration.
- if Login is successfully will redirect the user to dashboard section.
- Dashboard section will appear a list for user in order to edit, delete and create.
2. All webforms are created, We must use ember Data.
Our Budget for this project are 5 to 7 Hours.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hello, I am expertise in Angular Js,Node Js,PHP, Mysql, WordPress, Joomla, Magento,cake php, yii,yii2, codeigniter,Laravel,OpencartWeb design, Graphics design,Psd to Html,Responsive Website.